- Would you like to to have real peace?
- Would you like to get forgiveness of sins?
- Would you like to spend life forever in Heaven?
- Would you like to know that all the bad things you did are forgiven?
- Would you like to live life without guilt or shame for all your past mistakes?
If you answered yes to any of these, why don’t you cry out to God the following:
Jesus please forgive me of all my sins
If that sounds too simple, why not pray the following:
God, I admit that I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that when He died He took up all my sins upon Himself so that I could have forgiveness of sins. God please forgive me of all my sins. In Jesus’s name I pray.
If you have just prayed this prayer, why not let us know using the blue circle on the bottom right of this page. Alternately, get in touch with us HERE for a Free Bible and resources to help you.
The Bible says:
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents Luke 15:7 NIV
if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Cor 5:17 ESV
Why not watch one of the videos below