Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
Table of Contents
- Grain must be ground to make bread; so one does not go on threshing it forever. The wheels of a threshing cart may be rolled over it, but one does not use horses to grind grain. Isaiah 28:28 NIV
- Grain for bread is crushed, Indeed, he does not continue to thresh it forever. Because the wheel of his cart and his horses eventually damage it, He does not thresh it longer. Isaiah 28:28 NASB
There is a limit to suffering; GOD will not allow it to continue endlessly.
- On Earth: You have caused men to ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water; But You brought us out to rich fulfillment. Psalm 66:12 NKJV
- In Heaven: For our light and momentary affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory that is far beyond comparison. 2 Corinthians 4:17 BSB
- You let people ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance. Psalm 66:12 NIV
- He sent a man before them, Joseph, who was sold as a slave. His feet they hurt with shackles; He was put in chains of iron, Until the time that his word [of prophecy regarding his brothers] came true, The word of the Lord tested and refined him. The king sent and released him,
The ruler of the peoples [of Egypt], and set him free. He made Joseph lord of his house And ruler of all his possessions, To imprison his princes at his will, That he might teach his elders wisdom. Psalm 105:17-22 AMP