- Samson: The Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him so that he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat. Judges 14:6 NIV
- Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon him mightily, and he went down to Ashkelon and killed thirty of their men, took their apparel, and gave the changes of clothing to those who had explained the riddle. Judges 14:6 NKJV
- As he approached Lehi, the Philistines came toward him shouting. The Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him. The ropes on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands. Judges 15:14 NIV
- But Samson lay there only until midnight, when he got up, took hold of the doors of the city gate and both gateposts, and pulled them out, bar and all. Then he put them on his shoulders and took them to the top of the mountain overlooking Hebron. Judges 16:3 BSB
- Jesus: Then Jesus went back full of and under the power of the [Holy] Spirit into Galilee, and the fame of Him spread through the whole region round about. Luke 4:14 AMP
- How God anointed and consecrated Jesus of Nazareth with the [Holy] Spirit and with strength and ability and power; how He went about doing good and, in particular, curing all who were harassed and oppressed by [the power of] the devil, for God was with Him. Acts 10:38 AMP
- Us: [I pray] that the eyes of your heart [the very center and core of your being] may be enlightened [flooded with light by the Holy Spirit], so that you will know and cherish the hope [the divine guarantee, the confident expectation] to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints (God’s people), and [so that you will begin to know] what the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His [active, spiritual] power is in us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of His mighty strength which He produced in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion [whether angelic or human], and [far above] every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and world but also in the one to come. Eph 1:18-21 AMP
- I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. Eph 1:18-21 NIV
- you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8 BSB
- നസറായനായ യേശുവിനെ ദൈവം പരിശുദ്ധാത്മാവിനാലും ശക്തിയാലും അഭിഷേകം ചെയ്തതും ദൈവം അവനോടുകൂടെ ഇരുന്നതുകൊണ്ടു അവൻ നന്മചെയ്തും പിശാചു ബാധിച്ചവരെ ഒക്കെയും സൌഖ്യമാക്കിയുംകൊണ്ടു സഞ്ചരിച്ചതുമായ വിവരം തന്നേ നിങ്ങൾ അറിയുന്നുവല്ലോ.
- യേശു ആത്മാവിന്റെ ശക്തിയോടെ ഗലീലെക്കു മടങ്ങിച്ചെന്നു; അവന്റെ ശ്രുതി ചുറ്റുമുള്ള നാട്ടിൽ ഒക്കെയും പരന്നു.